Highfield Vault is Highfield’s own e-portfolio system designed to support learners throughout their qualification or apprenticeship journey.
Highfield Vault is based on simplicity. It is intuitive and easy to use, therefore, learners completing shorter programmes can access the Vault without elongated training or extensive guidance on how to use the software. We have been able to maintain this simple approach while incorporating a range of functions that support the achievement of short courses and longer apprenticeship programmes. Vault also gives training providers the flexibility to upload their own resources to build their own programmes or to utilise Highfield resources and learning materials which have been developed to support learners achieve their qualifications.
Some key features and benefits of the Highfield Vault are:
- allows remote access to learners’ portfolios
- tutors can track learner’s progress from any internet-enabled device
- browser-based with no application or download requirements
- easily accessible and simple to use for both learners and delivery teams – minimal set up and training time required
- functionality supports internal and external quality assurance activities
- excellent value for money